More People Of Wal-Mart

EVEN MORE WALMART ! HOW CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE THIS MANY HOT FASHION-CONSCIOUS DRESSERS in the U.S.A???!!!?! Just when you thought it was safe to go back into Wal-Mart... Enjoy!

Yep, you nailed it. - V.I.P.

Its like a permanent lumbar support system. By the way, how do you even get hair to cling/mold/bind/form/shape into that? Im just asking so that I dont accidentally do it.

Much to my, and Im sure everyone else's, surprise we have a challenger to the Old lady from 8 Crazy Nights look alike. Also, full disclosure I'm a little frightened.

I have a feeling her kids are always on their best behavior. I guess thats what happens when you have a professional spanker for a mother.

Dont you hate it when you confuse your washing machine and your kids Spiral Splatter Creations Kit? I know I do.

OH SNAP! Thats how Willy the Pimp does black and white son! You fake pimps better come correct next time you wanna challenge the legend.

Ohhh, if only your parents were given that advice.

Okay, I know the shirt has strings, and Im no Louis Vuitton, but Im pretty sure those strings werent designed to hang on for dear life.

Back in my day, we didnt have these fancy Child Labor laws. You already picked up as much dirt and dust off of the floor with your feet as you could, so its time to start the full body sweep now boy.

Cmon cross-dressers! If you are going to wear clothing of the opposite sex, at least give it your best effort. I mean, you obviously took the time to pick out that cute little skirt, but then BAM you ruin it with those beat up old black sneakers. I never thought Id say this, but Sir, go put on some heels!

So, what do you do when you want to wear a different colored shirt?

Hello Kitty, goodbye dignity.

Did you look at that shirt before you put it on and honestly think it would fit, or did you put it on in 1997 when it did fit and just decided you were set for life?

All you get is a peek... You gotta work for it if you wanna see more! Vavoom!

You know, I always had a sneaking suspicion Justin Timberlake was taking credit for someone else's work.

The years may come and go, but stylin' and profilin' never change.

A one piece thong and jorts. Just saying it out loud sounds awful.

I guarantee that nobody in the country HAS ever, CAN ever, or WILL ever rock out as hard as these two in Walmart. End of story.

Lets all take a minute to appreciate the irony of jamming the healthy choice down the back of your ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Facts 06/13/2018