Some New Pics.

I like the first and last ones the best.

Now that is how to respond to slow service.

Now thats a bus i'd not want a ride on.

Wonder how many husbands got smacked for reading that one out loud in front of the kids.

For those who want a REALLY cool house.

What if i don't have a brain?

Yes thats why man invented strip clubs.

What i'd like to know is how they know this.

Certainly rules to live by.

Written by a woman with a sick sense of humor no doubt.

And lord knows we wouldn't want a zoo bear with indigestion now would we?

Nuff said there.

I didn't know Canadians spoke Dog. Interesting.

Honesty is the best policy but thats pushing it a wee tad don'tcha think?

I doubt the local board of mental health approves of this sign. But then again what do i know? I'm one of the crazy ones.

How do you get a Giraffe through the drive thru?

If he don't drown he'll wish he had.

Touche.

For those days when Prozak just won't cut it.

Shocking, Simply shocking.

Had a few days like that myself.

Can't argue with logic like that can you?

WTF indeed.

Ah a friendship for the ages.

Nuff said there.

Dang telemarkter. That'll teach em for interrupting my nap.

And Finally...


...And to think my brother was once married to their queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Facts 06/13/2018