The People Of Wal-Mart

Well if the Cowboys want to call themselves “ America ’s Team”, they need to have a true American cheerleader. I think we have found her. - Arizona

Should some states increase the driving age? Ask the mother who sent this gem of her daughter’s escapades, only 1 hour after receiving her license. - South Carolina

Either that lady has a tail, or Barney is stuck somewhere he may not want to be. - Wyoming

Do you have any idea how tiring it can be putting on purple sweatpants like this? I’m going to take a nap right now just from thinking about it. - North Carolina

For my own sanity, I have to assume that she is shoplifting pork roasts in her shirt. Simply because there is no possible way those are what you think they are. They can’t be, I refuse to believe it. Don’t try to reason with me. - Arkansas

You ever wonder what would happen if you microwaved one of those tubes of Pillsbury rolls? - Unknown

I’m not sure if hiring a stylist from Whoville is the best career move, but who really knows? - Florida

I guess today was Take-Your-Inmate-Shopping Day. - Tennessee

What in the world? Who dyed this bear green and taught it to push a shopping cart? - Unknown

Not quite sure what all is going on here, but I can tell you this, none of its good. -
California

Dear People Of Wal-Mart, how could a woman dressed like a cow and carrying a cow purse be funnier? That’s an odd question, but since you asked, what if she was buying hamburger buns? That would certainly have to make it funnier. - Illinois

See if you can spot who in this picture is slowly being scarred for life. - Maryland

I like talking to her because she always seems so surprised and interested in what i’m saying. That, and because she kinda looks like the old lady in Adam Sandler’s Eight Crazy Nights. - Idaho

Now go on! Get up there and get me my damn Fanta! - Georgia

You always know exactly what to say to a girl to make her feel like she is the only princess in the world. - Missouri

What is black and white and red all over? Whatever the answer is, the joke is still on us. - Illinois

Let’s all hope there is only one. - Unknown

I think we have just disproved the saying “guns don’t kill people”. Check out those cannons!
- Texas

Well I do have to say that the gold boots probably throw a wrench into any plans those camouflage shorts had of NOT being noticed. - Florida

Only the Mad Hatter could pull off a shirt that looks like a bunch of bulls trying to mount one another. - Texas

You kidding me? Honestly, are you kidding me? I mean really, you couldn’t find pink gloves? The lack of effort is noted. - California

Ughhh, it looks like you got into a fight with a stubborn octopus like 12 years ago that wouldn’t let go. Knock him off already will ya? - Iowa

If you keep doing stupid things like this with the rebel flag, nobody up North is going to take the threat of the South rising again seriously. - Georgia

Does she have on a single piece of clothing that screams, “Put me on, I look good”? - Oklahoma

No need to wrap up that bologna, I’ll just put it in my trash bag shirt. - Ohio

Well, only one tail on those jean booty shorts would have looked ridiculous. - Missouri

The real question is this: how many fraternity guys are gonna freak out when they see this picture because they know they brought this lady home from a bar one night after someone thought it would be a good idea to bust out the tequila? - Louisiana

Just because your back is burning doesn’t make it okay to make our eyes burn! I’d feel sorry for you if they didn’t make a product to prevent that which only costs like $2.99. Sooooooo, someone should slap your sunburn. - Unknown

I’m not sure if that’s a really good Geisha mask, or really bad make-up. Either way, that sweater looks soft and comfortable. - Texas

I want to see the rest of the biker gang this dude rolls with. Intimidating! - Louisiana

Oh, it’s so violent and angry!! It looks like everything is trying to get as far away from the top of his head as possible. - Texas

Just because you put a name on it and hang it up for everyone to see doesn’t make it a Christmas stocking, okay? - Unknown

Wow! You in no way shape or form exactly resemble a blowup sex doll. Not at all. Not even the shocked look on your face. Nope, no sex doll resemblance. - Louisiana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/01/2018 Pt. 3