Quotes: "An unjust law is no law at all."

*---- Quotes For The Week ----*


Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I have spent many years of my life in opposition and I rather like the role!--Eleanor Roosevelt

An unjust law is no law at all.--St. Augustine of Hippo, "On Free Choice Of The Will"

**--- MYSTERY QUOTE ---**


Individual commitment to a group effort-that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. See at the bottom for the answer

*---- More Quotes for the Week ----*


Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.--Les Brown

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.--Marilyn Monroe

MYSTERY QUOTE AND ANSWER - DID YOU GUESS CORRECTLY?


Individual commitment to a group effort-that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

MYSTERY ANSWER: Vince Lombardi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Facts 06/13/2018