Quotes 05/30/2018

*---- Quotes For The Day ----*
Household tasks are easier and quicker when they are done by somebody else.--James Thorpe
My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to tarry 'til a more convenient season.--Mary Todd Lincoln
You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well.--Carrie Fisher
**--- MYSTERY QUOTE ---**
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.
See at the bottom for the answer
*---- More Quotes for the Week ----*
I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead.--Samuel Goldwyn
Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.--John F. Kennedy
One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.--Nancy Astor
MYSTERY QUOTE AND ANSWER - DID YOU GUESS CORRECTLY?
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.
ANSWER: Isaac Newton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/03/2018

Jokes 06/02/2018 Pt. 2