Halloween Kids Karnival.

Two days ago, i took part in my churches biggest outreach of the year. The Eureka Faith Center Kids Karnival. It is held every year @ our local fairgrounds. It is free to kids 6th grade and younger and their parents. We had popcorn, Hot Dogs, Cotton Candy, Cake Walks, and of course more candy and prizes than you could shak a broomstick at (Truwst me towards the end we had people literally shoving candy into any bucket bag or pocket that wasn't closed). I was Popcorn Dude. Helping to hand out free Popcorn to kids of all ages. I don't have ant pics cause i don't post pics of kidlets without mom & dads permission and i didn't want to spend all night asking for permission. Oh well i had fun and didn't embarrass myself. My brother Tom went as The Cat In The Hat. My nephews went as Thing 1 & Thing 2. My foster niece, Teira went as Tinkerbell and her adopted Mother Colleen went as a Fairy Godmother i think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Music 06/01/2018 Pt. 3