Jokes: 04/11/12 Lost Virginity and An Embarrassing Sales Call

A guy and a girl are lying in a bed after just having sex. The girl lays on her side of the bed and rests. The guy goes to his side of the bed and says to himself, "Man, oh Man, I finally did it! I'm no longer a virgin."

The girl overhears him talking to himself and asks, "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?"

"Well," the guy explains, "I always wanted to wait until I was with the woman I love to lose my virginity."

Astounded, the girl replies, "So you really love me?"

"Oh, God no!" the guy says. "I just got sick of waiting."

A salesman went to the door of a young couple one day and rang the doorbell. After 3 rings and no answer, he assumed no one was home and decide to leave. He happened to pass by an open window and saw the couple naked on the sofa.

Being a pervert, he peered closer to get a better look. He notice the woman was sitting with her legs wide open, shaving her pubic area while staring at her husband. He, on the other hand, was naked, stroking himself, shaking his head wildly back and forth with his free hand splashing in the fish tank.

The salesman was embarrassed when a neighbor walked up and found him peeping. "These people need help!" said the salesman.

"No, they don’t," replied the neighbor. "They're deaf, and the wife is just telling her husband he needs to cut the grass, but the husband is telling the wife 'Fuck no! I'm going fishing.'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Jokes 06/02/2018 Pt. 2