Adios MySpace.

Dear MySpace:

I recently cancelled my account with your idiotic so called social network. Now i'd like to tell you why.

The simple fact is YOU SUCK!!!!!!. With your restrictions on what i can and cannot post, and how my blog looks, I quite frankly felt like the smothered boyfriend in this relationship.

Add to that all the lame ass crap that you dare call content cluttering up a page i only used to post blog entries, and you can see clearly why Facebook and even Twitter kick your ass all over the internet in so many ways.

Don't take it personally MySpacewaster. I'm sure there are more than enough socially awkward cyberdweebs out there living in Mom and Dad's basement devoid of a social life enough to stick with you. But as for me, i'm moving outta this dysfunctionally screwed up relationship and on to bigger and better things. Like an actual life with a REAL WOMAN. Not the kind you have to blow up, Ply with liquour or pay by the hour.

Yours Truthfully:

Tumothy Leydecker.

P.S. In the immortal words of Cartman from South Park:

"SCEW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Music 06/03/2018

Random Music 06/03/2018 Pt. 2

Random Facts 06/13/2018